Our team is a family that thrives in a safe and welcoming environment where our clients’ unique needs are our top priority. We’re not afraid to question what we know, to let our guards down and grow together as practitioners and as individuals. We collaborate and inspire each other every day. We communicate and interact with honesty and respect. We hold each other accountable.
Who you are and what you bring to the table is important to us.
What We Offer
Your Input Matters
Every day we explore how to make work better for everyone. We actively seek feedback so we can steadily evolve to meet the needs of our team. We have:
- Exceptionally trained, supportive front-end staff
- Full-time reception and JaneApp clinic software
- Spacious, comfortable treatment rooms with electric tables
- Great central location near downtown Victoria
- Monthly professional development activities
- Communal charting areas for easy collaboration
- Gym access for all clinicians
- Regular (awesome) social and team-building events
- Direct billing to most healthcare plans and ICBC, we do not bill to WCB
- Independent Contractor or Commissioned Employee options
Who We Are
We put people first
We bring out the best in people by shaping our culture around our team and our values. We aim to foster an environment where remarkable people can thrive in their careers. At Acacia, we:
- Know each person is a unique individual and meet them where they are
- Have a flexible environment where you can create your ideal practice
- Prioritize evidence-informed practice
- Consider environmental impact in all our decisions
- Aim to create a space where everyone feels safe and welcome
- Focus on fostering our vibrant culture and quality of life for our team members
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, skilled, caring people who want to join the Acacia family. If you don’t see a position that fits your skills, email us at email@example.com
Are you considering a move to a lower-stress, higher-reward practice? Do you want to work with motivated patients? Are you tired of grinding through a WCB-heavy caseload?
We are developing our clinic offerings for weekends to meet patient demand, and looking for a part-time physiotherapist who is interested in working Saturdays.
At Acacia Health we value natural, evidence-based approaches to health and wellness. We care about the health of our patients and our practitioners. Our team is forward-thinking, supportive, evidence-based, and committed to providing trustworthy, up-to-date advice.
Here you can expect:
- Welcoming and drama-free culture
- Flexibility to build the practice of your dreams
- Opportunities for mentorship
You also have a choice!
Would you rather be an employee or an independent contractor?
- Percentage split that is competitive and fair.
- Continuing education allowance
- Medical Benefits, LTD and Life insurance
- Vacation & sick pay
- Flexible schedule, keep your autonomy
Our clinicians benefit from:
- A team of professionals in a fun, welcoming, and supportive environment
- Warm and professional support staff invested in you and your patients’ success
- An amazing client base that is very motivated
We do not bill directly to WCB.
Physiotherapists with interests and/or experience in persistent pain, or neurological conditions are high-priority hires due to patient demand.
Candidates must have:
- Current malpractice insurance
- Active license with The College of Physiotherapists of BC
- Wicked lawn bowling or curling skills
Please send us your CV and a cover letter outlining what you would bring to the team! We look forward to meeting you!