JOB POSTING • Nov 25, 2020
Part/Full-Time Osteopathic Manual Practitioner as Contractor or Employee in Victoria BC
At Acacia Health we value natural, science-based approaches to health and wellness. We care about the health of our patients and our practitioners. Our team is forward thinking, fun, evidence-based, and committed to provide trustworthy, up-to-date advice.
We offer two attractive compensation packages:
- Commissioned employee. Straight percentage split. Folks who choose this option will benefit from:
- Continuing education allowance
- Health Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Commissioned employees still retain the ability to have write-offs for tax purpose
- Independent Contractor. Percentage split that is competitive and fair, with incentives as you get busier.
Our therapists will benefit from:
- Full time reception, online booking, communal charting area, electric tables, full laundry service
- A team of professionals in a fun and welcoming environment.
- Warm and professional support staff invested in you and your patients’ success.
- Fully equipped gym, spacious treatment rooms
- Direct billing of ICBC and most benefit plans.
Areas of special interest an asset:
- Chronic/persistent pain
- Neurological conditions
Candidates must have:
- Current malpractice insurance
- Active license with the British Columbia Association of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners
Please send us your CV and a cover letter outlining what you would bring to the team! We look forward to meeting you!
Contact: Graham Robertson
Start Date: As soon as we find the right person