Far-Infrared (FIR) Saunas use infrared energy to increase body temperature and encourage sweating and detoxification.
Repeated heating and sweating through infrared sauna therapy:
- Improves circulation
- Speeds up metabolism and facilitates weight loss
- Improves tissue oxygenation and wound healing
- Reduces pain
- Improves skin function and tone
Heat from an infrared sauna penetrates deeper into the body than traditional saunas. This causes sweating at lower ambient temperatures and enhances detoxification of deeper tissue levels. In general, FIR saunas are more comfortable than regular saunas, as the air remains cooler and easier to breath.
What are the benefits?
FIR Sauna therapy is an affordable way to enhance a detoxification program. We all have stored heavy metals, pesticides and other chemicals in our fat. Sauna therapy is a proven way to remove these from your body.
Studies of repeated FIR Sauna therapy have found many benefits, including:
- Improved heart function and vascular health in patients with Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Reduced pain and improved irritability and depression in patients with Chronic Pain
- Reduced pain, fatigue and stiffness in people with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Reduced pain in patients with Fibromyalgia
- Increase nitric oxide levels in the body in general (improves oxygenation of tissues, removal of wastes)
- Reduces stress and increases energy
- Improves rate of weight loss
Who should consider using this therapy?
People with the following conditions and concerns may benefit from repeated FIR Sauna Therapy:
- Chronic Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Elevated Heavy Metals
- Highly-stressed individuals
- Wound healing from injury or surgery
- Athletic recovery
- Improving Detoxification
Book now for your Far-Infrared Sauna session.